A Message to Our Patients on COVID 19 Safety Protocol
The health and safety of our community, patients, and employees are our top priority. The health and safety of our community, patients, and employees are our top priority. We want to reassure you that we practice sanitary state board/CDC regulations daily. However, we are taking extra precautions during this time as well as increasing the frequency of the cleaning to our office and treatment rooms. We have implemented several new precautions that will help to ensure that there are no further interruptions to business hours. We understand that some of these precautions may be more inconvenient than you've previously experienced at our office. However, these are the standards that we must maintain to safely provide treatment to our patients.
- If you have traveled outside New York in the last 14 days, please do not make an appointment until two weeks have passed.
- If you or someone in your home isn't feeling well, please do not come to your appointment. Call us & we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please call us from the parking lot once you arrive for your appointment and we will let you know when it is time to enter the building.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please use your bathroom facilities before you leave for your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring only the necessities into the spa.
- Only the patient receiving services should enter the spa.